Monday, March 23, 2015

twenty three

A weekend with my mom is a good weekend indeed.
She's a beauty. And the picture of a servant. And naggy because she loves me. It took me a long to realize how she does everything, even the most annoying mom things, out of love.
 
We spent my birthday doing my favorite things: eating good food, shopping, exploring windy gap, eating a homecooked steak dinner, Settlers of Catan, drinking foo foo drinks and hanging out with a few friends. My birthday gets more fun every year!

 
 

 
This week's goals:
  1. EXERCISE BEFORE WORK. Done and done on a Monday! My goal was to go at least once. Maybe I'll go for twice. All you need is 30 minutes if you go hard.
  2. ACTUALLY EAT MY LUNCH I BROUGHT TO WORK. Don't live off of camp food. Don't be a loser.
  3. MAKE GOOD USE OF MY COMMUTE TIME. No listening to Friends on Netflix on my way to work. Spend some time with Jesus.
What are your goals for the week?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment