Wednesday, January 21, 2015

this week's adventures


This past Saturday, I went hiking with my friend Amy. Amy was at one point both Casey and my boss. She had a big hand in promoting Casey through the YMCA and also promoted me a few times as well. Needless to say, she has been a huge part our success here in Asheville. She even gave me a glowing recommendation for my job at Windy Gap even though that would mean losing me as an employee when she had invested and trusted so much in me. I loved hanging out with her because I was reminded of how well she loves her work and employees and how much I want to be like her in that way. She looks more like Jesus than most Christians I've met. And she's one of my best friends here!


Then later on on Saturday, Hubs took me on the cutest surprise date. He left a note as a clue to what we were doing (left picture) but I couldn't figure it out until we got there. He took me to the Pinball Museum in downtown Asheville and it was so much fun! I'd never actually been there before but we've walked past it countless times. Basically it's like a Chuck E Cheese for adults minus tokens and pizza but plus beer availability. It's awesome! 

That's it. Just a little update on what's been going on. I promise to post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment