Wednesday, May 20, 2015

life and chicken


hey there. Not going to waste words telling you about how busy life is which is why I haven't blogged in almost 2 months. But here's life in 5 little bullets just to keep you up to date:

1. Campers arrive at Windy Gap Sunday. SUMMER IS HERE YALL.
2. I've been weaving a lot. I love it but it sucks up all of my creative juices.
3. Marcel leaves in exactly a month tomorrow. Love him. We'll miss him. 
4. Albus weight over 100 pounds now.
5. I'm growing my hair out. Because we've been talking about babies. Not right now. But I want to be a long-haired mommy so I'm growing my hair out.

Here's some good chicken I made:


maple dijon chicken

ingredients:

3 chicken breasts
1 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup organic maple syrup (or whatever kinda syrup you wish)
a lotta lemon pepper
sprinkle of garlic salt

directions:

Throw it all in a big ziplock. Leave it in the fridge all day. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes depending on how big your chickens are. Add some more dijon and maple syrup to a pan and thicken it with some tapioca flour (or cornstarch or regular flour) if you're feelin fancy. You don't have to. But I did.

short and sweet. hopefully I'll write again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment